Delivery of Service
The services we provide
Better Care at Home can provide a variety of services including help with:
- Getting up and getting ready for the day
- Washing, bathing and personal care/dressing
- Meal preparation
- Assisting with medication
- Convalescing after illness or discharge from hospital
- Accompanying to hospital appointments, dentist or health centre
- Arranging hairdressing/chiropody etc.
This is far from a definitive list, so if the assistance you require isn’t there please ring for an informal chat. If we can help, we will.
Decent nutrition is a vital part of staying well and we never forget that eating should be one of life’s pleasures.
At Better Care at Home we pride ourselves on providing clients with tasty, nutritious meals made the way our clients like them.
Our staff take pride in serving sensible portions of well balanced, thoughtfully presented food. It takes no longer whisking up a tasty omelette than it does to ping a ready meal!
Enquiries can be made by contacting us directly or via this website. We also accept referrals via the Social Services Department.
Following any initial enquiry a meeting will be arranged at the client’s home to discuss the options. There will be no charge for this and no obligation to accept the services offered.
Contact us here...