Delivery of Service
The services we provide
Better Care at Home can provide a variety of services including help with:
- Getting up and getting ready for the day
- Washing, bathing and personal care/dressing
- Meal preparation
- Assisting with medication
- Convalescing after illness or discharge from hospital
- Accompanying to hospital appointments, dentist or health centre
- Arranging hairdressing/chiropody etc.
This is far from a definitive list, so if the assistance you require isn’t there please ring for an informal chat. If we can help, we will.
Enquiries can be made by contacting us directly or via this website. We also accept referrals via the Social Services Department.
Following any initial enquiry a meeting will be arranged at the client’s home to discuss the options. There will be no charge for this and no obligation to accept the services offered.
Contact us here...